Friday 13 March 2009

It's ON!

I have been brought low by feeling mankiness, and thus my drawing extravaganza has had to be taken down a peg or two.

Thus the streaming webcam won't be possible (which is just as well, because I don't even have a nice red nose day t-shirt to wear, which makes me sad).

The drawing won't be over 12 hours, for I shall surely fall down and die. I'm going for 10 hours instead, which will start from when I post my next blog, which will be the one I'll link to for proper instructions, and I'll write it as soon as I've done this one (this one works as a little chattery one. The next is, y'knew, instructional)

Tea shall be provided to me by my beautiful assistant, Sj (who is at this moment, at work wearing pyjamas & bunny slippers). Horrid cat breath smells & licky noises by my feline companions & helpful stop-gap suggestions by friends I can poke on twitter and/or any of the three house-children we keep (well, nearly children. Two of them are taller than me already).

No comments:

Post a Comment